CORT/MIE Legal Work Supervision Training
Legal Aid Supervisors:
If you are an immediate supervisor of legal work, including managing and supervising attorneys, litigation directors and executive directors;
If you aspire to be an excellent supervisor in challenging real office situations,
THIS TRAINING IS FOR YOU!
Topics to be Covered:
- The Supervisor's Role
- Effective Performance Feedback
- Supervision Systems
- Diversity and Supervision
- Using Case Management Systems to Support High Quality Supervision
- Supervision and Leadership
- Designing and Managing Projects
- Supervision in the Real Office
For more information and documents, see the training event on the CORT website.
Date and time